Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Best parts of a spanking



- Unintentionally whipping your hand back (as if that's going to do anything) and having him pin your arm
- Kicking up one leg (as if that's going to do anything)
- Saying "I'm sorry" (as if that's going to do anything)
- Having him spank the back of your thighs unexpectedly because you say or do the wrong thing during a spanking
- Having him hold the side of your hips while he talks or takes a (quick) rest
- Negotiating and begging
- That feeling of knowing you are overpowered and you aren't in control of the pain and allowing it to happen
- The pain, the heat, the sting

1 comment:

  1. I don't know you and you don't know me, but we share a passion in spanking. Its all I've ever dreamed of(cheesy I know). Im a wannabe male top, who lives in VA...

    ReplyDelete